A Month of Love, History, & Happy Dancing

Happy February! I can't believe we have already gone through January and so far we've survived a blizzard and I've gotten news that called for a Happy Dance: Romance Writers of America has accepted our workshop proposal for the RWA15 National conference this July, which I will be hosting with author friends, Alyssa Cole, K.M. Jackson, and Falguni Kothari!

This month, I hope to do some more happy dancing as I continue working on my new and upcoming projects and if all goes according to plan, I should have a special treat out later this month.

In addition, I'll be continuing my weekly segment of "Remembering Black History" in honor of the Secret Project I'm currently working on. (Hint: it involves a train, a black mail order bride, an ex-confederate solider, and the wild west!) But instead of poetry, as I featured last year, I will be posting some fun facts of black frontiersmen and women of the old west--something that has been sadly limited and lacking in the history books and Hollywood.

Lastly, I have my first author interview of 2015 scheduled this Wednesday with my good friend, Alyssa Cole. We're celebrating her new release, RADIO SILENCE, which is now available for pre-order so be sure to grab your copy!

Until next time...


Comments