Another "Secret" Project Revealed!

This project has been in the works for months but it was only yesterday that we received the GO to share the great news: an Interracial Romance anthology featuring seven talented authors--including myself!

LOVE IN BLACK & WHITE is slated to be released December 2014 from Secret Cravings Publishing and will feature my story, "First Love," a prequel to my very first published book with SCP, "Because You Love Me." I've revisited my "first couple," Jake and Sabrina, and have gone back in time to tell the story of when they first found and fell in love.

Alongside my story will be six other great IRR novellas, including "The Reunion" by Jamallah Bergman, "On the Way to Heaven" by Stacy-Deanne, "Indulgence" by Mahalia Levey, "Guilty Cravings" by Sam Crescent, "Bree's Purr-fect Mate" by Roxy Wilson, and a sizzling story by new IR author, Alela Marsh!

Come December, I hope you add LOVE IN BLACK & WHITE to your TBR list and give us a chance to prove to you that true love is never black or white. ♥

Comments