Going on Tour!

My latest release, Because This Is Forever, is going on tour! This is my first virtual book tour and I'm excited with the schedule and the stops we have planned.

There will be a good mix of guest posts, where I talk IR romance and "happily ever afters", there will be interviews and excerpts, recipe posts, music playlist, and another Coffee Time Romance Thursday 13 where I give you my list of Top 13 multicultural/interracial books to read in 2013.

Of course a tour isn't complete without a giveaway. There will be 5 secret prizes given away throughout the tour and a Scavenger Hunt for the grand prize: "Forever Care Package". The package will include a $25 Visa gift card, a tote, t-shirt, a mug, recipe cards, Mikey's favorite snack, and some fun author swag!

For more on the tour schedule and giveaway, check out my website!

Comments