My June Secrets Revealed!

Happy July! How time flies...

But I've stepped out of my writer's cave for a moment and am excited to unveil many of my latest projects that have kept me busy this past month...

NEW WEBSITE!
I've given my website a facelift and am pleased with the outcome. It's fresh and pretty and a great place to hangout. I've added new things, like videos, a Q&A of me, and a guestbook! Please stop and take a look--and sign my book!




NEW RELEASE: The Bedpost Queen
I'm happy to announce my second sexy short is now available! I had fun writing this story and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. It's a sexy, short read and begs the question:

What's a man to do when he finds a half-naked woman in his bed?

Also, don't forget to check out the first story in this mini-series, The Flower Queen.


UPCOMING RELEASE: Because This Is Forever
My third story in the Just Because series is slated for release by Secret Cravings Publishing this September. I'm having a blast writing Mia and Nate's story and can't wait to share it with you. More to come on this so stay tuned!



 
 

Comments