Just Jokes!

Lewis told his five-year-old daughter, Stella, to say her prayers before she went to sleep.

She said, "God bless Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma. And goodbye, Grandpa."

Before he could ask her why she said goodbye to her grandfather, Stella was asleep. The next day, Grandpa died.

That night as Stella dozed off, Lewis heard her say, "God bless Mommy and Daddy. And goodbye, Grandma."

The next day, Grandma died.

That night as she drifted off, he heard Stella say, "God bless Mommy and goodbye Daddy."

The next day at work, Lewis was such a nervous wreck that he didn't get out of his chair until midnight. When he got home, he told his wife, "I'm fine now, but I just had the worst day of my life!"

She said, "Me too! In the middle of my lesson, my tennis instructor dropped dead!"



Comments