Blog Hop - "The Next Big Thing"


I've been tagged by Cindy Christiansen to answer 10 questions about my next work-in-progress. Enjoy!


About your "Next Big Thing"...

What is the working title of your book?
Autumn Rising (Book 1 of the Rose Sisters series)

Where did the idea come from for the book?
I can't exactly remember, but these unique sisters came to me and I had to write their story

What genre does your book fall under?
Contemporary romance, with paranormal and suspensful elements :)

Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
Aisha Tyler as AJ Rose and Gerard Butler as Jon Boyd

What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
When AJ Rose decides to reopen her aunt's old bed and breakfast, she enlists the services of a one-man crew: Jon Boyd.

Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
Haven't decided yet...

How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
Took two months to outline and I'm currently working on the first draft

What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
I don't know... I'm sure their is a similar book out there but I haven't read it yet

Who or what inspired you to write this book?
My own sisters

What else about your book might pique the reader's interest?
 Read for the passion, stay for the secrets... ;)
 
TAG! They're it >>> Tuere Morton
                                   Jeanne Jackson Mangano
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Tuere Morton said…
"Read for the passion, stay for the secrets" Ooo! I like that. Sounds ominous :) The story appears very intriguing. Can't wait till it's published!