Happy New Year!

Goodbye 2014 and welcome 2015! I'm super excited for this new year and can't wait to see what it will bring. I'm also happy to announce I completed most of my goals for 2014 and there are just a few I want to concentrate on for 2015.

My top 5 goals for 2014 are:
5. Find balance
4. Build my new SweetHART street team
3. Get and stay organized
2. Develop a healthier lifestyle and move more
1. Continue to improve my craft, build my relationships with readers/fans, and write, write, write!

I have some exciting projects planned for this year, including a new contemporary series (a Blissful Brides series), a sequel for HIS BEDPOST QUEEN, and my second historical novella. More info to come on these so be sure to sign up for my mailing list.

The words I will continue to live and write by in 2015:
“The principle is competing against yourself. It’s about self-improvement, about being better than you were the day before.” –Steve Young.

Hope you enjoy a productive and prosperous 2015. Happy New Year!

Comments