Happy 2014! My Top 14 Goals

Happy New Year! I'm super excited for 2014 and can't wait to see what this year holds for me. I have many things planned--both personally and professionally--and I look forward to watching them unfold and come to fruition!

Though I've gone through enough New Year Resolutions to realize that they sometimes don't work, I do have goals I would love to accomplish this coming year. My top 14 goals for 2014 are:

14. Get organized
13. Open my blog to guest authors
12. Grow my list of subscribers
11. Continue to improve my craft
10. Become more physically active
9. Become a PAN member for RWA
8. Participate in an anthology
7. Attend more reader conferences
6. Start a street team
5. Travel more, travel far
4. Adopt a healthy lifestyle
3. Establish my direct publishing company
2. Self-publish 4 novellas and 2 novels
1. Celebrate the small successes and remember the positive moments

I hope to accomplish most, if not all, of these goals. I plan to work hard, enjoy life, and make this year the best yet! My motto for 2014: Keep Calm and WRITE ON.

Comments