Fall is Finally Here!

Happy early Labor Day! We're finally into fall and already there are so much planned this month. I have to admit, I love the fall season. I think it may have something to do with me being a fall baby but there's something about a the cool air and dry leaves that makes me feel warm and toasty. =)

This month I'll be participating in a few major blog hops--one with The Romance Reviews, another with BTS eMag. I'm excited about both but I'm especially excited for the TRR "Fall Into Love" blog hop where I'll reveal my new cover art for Because This Is Forever, which is slated for release this fall. I'm excited for it's release and you can about the story on my site.

As for the BTS eMag "Sunset on Summer Fun" hop starts on September 17th and lasts through the end of the month. It's one of the longest running hops I've been a part of and I have something special planned for that one so stay tuned!

And last, I'll be sponsoring an exclusive giveaway at Romance Novels in Color, the newest romance readers site whose goal is to advance the awareness and appreciation of diversity in romance novels. They have regular reviews, giveaways, free reads, and book videos and newsletter to keep their visitors in the know. My giveaway is scheduled for September 20th so stayed for more info on that.

Happy fall, happy reading!


Comments