I Scream for Ben & Jerry's Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream!

For those who may not know, I have a really bad sweet-tooth. Mainly for the cookies/cake/ice cream variety and it almost borderlines on addition. I have no qualms about eating dessert before my dinner. In fact, I've done it more times then I can count.
 
And now my new obsession: Ben & Jerry's Red Velvet Cake ice cream. I don't know if it's a new flavor but it's NEW to me! And I don't know what they put in it, but it's sinfully delicious. One bite and I can't stop. And I've tried. If you haven't tried it yet, it's like cheesecake pieces blended in with red velvet cake chunks and creamy cream cheese ice cream. Delicious.
 
See, I realized my obsession when I found myself - having eaten only crackers and water earlier in the day (true story!) - go straight to the ice cream, despite the fact that my dinner sat staring me right in the face. I had a choice between Ben & Jerry's or honey BBQ chicken with loaded baked potato and I chose the ice cream.
 
And it was almost orgasmic. 
 
Now I know how chocolate-heads feel after eating a piece of Godiva. But it seems fate is trying to keep me from my simple yet hip-widening pleasure. Finding my Ben & Jerry's is like going on a treasure hunt. Yes, it takes a few train rides but it's worth it. Believe me, it's worth it.

Comments